St Mark's S.N.S.
Phone: 01 4513138
About St Mark's - School Rules
- All members of the school community will behave in ways that show respect for others.
- All children will attend school regularly and punctually; will endeavour to do their best in class and will take responsibility for their own work.
- Full school uniform will be worn ; for health and safety reasons, the only item of jewellery worn by children will be a wrist watch.
- In the playground children will remain in their own area and avoid games that might lead to injury.
- All forms of bullying will be unacceptable in the school.
- Punishments will be accepted with good grace, completed promptly and signed by a parent.